Sat, Sep 09|
TRUST - TIME - TIMING
HOSTS: Honorable Judge Toby Bartee, Chancery Clerk Candidate Lynnita Bartee, and Minister Ellis D. Jimmerson, Author
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
About Judge Toby Bartee:
- Judge Bartee was the first African American elected as a judge in Clarke County.
- He has severd the area for 27 years and was inspired to pursue a judicial career path by watching one revolutionary civil rights leader, Dr. Martin L. King.
- As the Justice Court Judge for Clarke County and also the Municipal Court Judge in Shubuta and Quitman, Judge Bartee presides over a variety of different cases ranging from criminal, traffic citations, and civil court cases.
- The judge takes pride in his work by ensuring everyone receives due process in a timely manner.
- Aside from being a judge, Bartee has always been heavily involved in the community and is currently working as a volunteer firefighter and Emergency Medical Responder.
About Mrs. Lynnita Bartee:
- Mrs. Lynnita Bartee attended Bishop State Community College where she studied Mortuary Science.
- Lynnita left college in 1991 and enrolled in the United States Air Force.She received her Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in human resource management.
- Mrs. Bartee served for six years as an instructor at the Non-Commissioned Officer Academy.
- She served as Cheif of Information Protection
- Mrs. Lynnita Bartee retired from the military as a Master Sergeant after serving 21 years and six months.
- Upon retirement, she moved to her husband’s hometown of Quitman, MS. She served as the Deputy Clerk and Water Clerk for the City of Quitman.
- After five years of working for the mayor, she became a Gas Clerk at Chickasawhay Natural Gas. She was promoted to Office Manager for Chickasawhay Natural Gas District, located in Quitman and Waynesboro.
- Mrs. Lynnita Bartee is an active leader within the community; Leading United Way; the Clarke County Chamber of Commerce; and several others organizations.
- Mrs. Lynnita Bartee attends the Pearlie Grove Baptist Church where she serves as the Women’s Ministry Coordinator.
- Mrs. Lynnita Bartee is married to the Honorable Judge Tobey L. Bartee; together, they have five children, one deceased, and eight grandchildren.
About Reverend Ellis D. Jimmerson:
- Born and raised on the Southside of Chicago, Ellis D. Jimmerson is an ordained Christian minister of the gospel.
- He has been preaching more than 21 years and ordained for 18 of those years.
- He's a Certified Dean & Instructor of Christian Education from the Sunday School Publishing Board of the National Baptist Convention, USA Inc.
- Ellis has served in various leadership capacities in the Southside Christian Fellowship District Association in Chicago, IL as well as the United Baptist State Convention of Illinois where's he's served in their Congress of Christian Education as an Instructor as well as a staff member.
- He's married to the former Taneshia Calhoun for nearly 12 years and share a daughter, Amani.
- Founded EDJ Ministries
- Author of "THE FAITH TO CONTINUE ON..." Walking with the Lord during Difficult times
2023 M2M CHRISTIAN EDUCATION LISTENING EVENTS
JOIN US FOR EVENINGS OF SOUND DOCTRINE
Spiritual / Honest / Healthy / Biblical Dialogue—Judgement FREE Zone
The Church of Today and Beyond
- Saturday Evenings 7-8:30 PM-Doctrine-Structure-Tradition
- Bridging the PAST , PRESENT for the FUTURE in the 21st Century Church
- “IS SPIRITUAL AMNESIA and IMMATURITY the SCANDAL of the CHURCH TODAY”?
- Calling ALL Christian Educators & Believers Everywhere
- Stamping out spiritual immaturity through Christian Education
- “YOUR VOICE MATTERS”
2022-23 National Congress of Christian Education Theme:“Glorifying God Through our Commitment to Christ-Centered Evangelism”
- Matthew 9:35; John 14:6; Acts 14:21 & Romans1:16